Thursday, June 13, 2013

Cherry Ricotta Tarts

Well my little minions,
I made those delightful Cherry Ricotta Tarts and finished them last night! They are wonderful! I would say the only thing is that the crust is very brittle and breaks easily, resulting in me breaking about half of the pastries all together, but they taste great. I loved the addition on lemon zest in the cherry/sugar topping, and the almonds give it a fantastic change in texture. Anyways...
Baking the pastry
Lemon zest and cherries
Baking the pastry (still!)
Cherry, zest, and sugar mixture
Completed pastry ready for ricotta
Completed pastry
Ready to eat, delicious looking tart! Again, if you want the recipe it is in my last post with the original picture from the site, thanks lovelies! 
-Shortycakes ^~^


No comments:

Post a Comment